Job title: Regulatory Affairs (Labeling) For leading Pharma Compnay in Mumbai
Company: BVR People Consulting
Job description: Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs (Labeling)
Company: Leading Pharma company in Mumbai Location
Designation: Team Leader
No. of Positions: 1
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Location: Mumbai Location
Qualification: B.Pharma/ M.Pharma
Years of Experience: 8 to 10 Years
Salary Range: 15 LPA
Contact person: Mr.Zabi Moghal
Email: [email protected]
- Development and approval of Artworks including required change management activities
- Timely submission of labeling (artworks) with high level of quality and accuracy for new submissions, amendments and supplements.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional and global teams for ensuring the timely availability and release of approved artworks to meet the commercial requirements.
- Planning and maintenance of labelling tracker to ensure the availability of approved artworks as per timeline.
- Complies with all standards, procedures and policies for regulatory labelling submissions set forth for the Regulatory Function
- Remains knowledgeable about current regulations and guidance of regulatory labelling to perform day to day regulatory labelling activities.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to Company s submission standards, policies and procedures.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category: Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education:UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Expected salary: Rs.1400000 per year
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 23:42:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!